BALDINI & VANDERSLUYS Niagara Falls Master Photographer

Find Out about our Specials first...
Enter Your Email Address: we do not share private information

Powered By Elite Email Marketing

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Niagara Falls Children Photographers- New Comments

Niagara Falls Children Photographers- New Comments
Just got this email from Kimberly Symonds
I just wanted to let you know that Gabriella just won photogenic using this photo in the recent Friendship Festival pageant.. she also won for this Photo for Hat photo for the On line photo search



I Loved this experience ! Charles was wonderfully patient with my daughter and took wonderful photographs even when she wasnt being well behaved ! I would recomend his work for all of my friends and family whether there is an event to go to or not! the pictures turned out great !! kaitlin taylor http://giggleandpigglesmodels.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment