BALDINI & VANDERSLUYS Niagara Falls Master Photographer

Find Out about our Specials first...
Enter Your Email Address: we do not share private information

Powered By Elite Email Marketing

Friday, January 18, 2008

Niagara Falls Photographer gives away 2 FREE weddings

Niagara Falls wedding info ....

What is he thinking ??? has he lost it ??? (his partner wonders - did he ever have it ???? LOL)


A Niagara Falls photographer has decided to give away his services for 2 FREE weddings !!!


Yep, you heard it right. I am giving away my services for
2 FREE weddings.

Here is the deal:

Your wedding must be in a warm weather destination.

All I ask for, is that you provide me with 2 round trip airline tickets to the destination,
a 2 night hotel stay (3 star or better),
and a rental car.
Offer good during February, March and April 2008.
THAT'S IT!
In return, I will provide you with FREE ALL DAY photography wedding coverage.
Specific details will be discussed when you have been chosen.

I am only giving away TWO of these weddings,
so e-mail me all your wedding details
including a photograph of both you and your fiance. ASAP!!
make me an offer I can't refuse...

Do it now or lose it!

Send all inquiries to Charlie bvphoto@cogeco.ca

Go to website

Sorry, Absolutely no phone calls will be taken at the studio for this deal